Monday, April 21, 2008

I heart the worldwide interweb

Because of my recent blog post about Gi Boooonchen and her womanly perkiness, h sent me a tip about bras. See? The information superhighway is finally being used for the important stuff. I love it.

h says get a Wacoal bra for maximum perk, and she sent these pictures. I'm liking the black one. It is called "The Lost in Lace Contour Bra."


Sigh.. I want to be lost in lace, too.

So I went to the Wacoal-Amercia website and found their store locator, which has you enter your zip code and defaults to finding a store within 75 miles of you. 75 miles! Most of these locator things default to 15 or 20 miles, but apparently Wacoal America is confident that you will travel thrice as far for their particular type of perk. My options for stores are Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Ave.

Apparently I'm going to need a part time job to support my new bra habit.

But I will persevere.

I hereby pledge to endeavor a quest for this bra, set down my adventures in lyric poetry, and travel they countryside with my zither, recounting the tale.


Update (Part I of the Epic Saga):

Get a free fitting for a Wacoal Bra and Wacoal will donate $2 to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer research and outreach programs. If you buy a bra, they donate another $2. And they'll give you a nifty Republic of Tea travel tin with Pink Lemonade green tea. Click here to find a fitting event near you.

2 comments:

Danny said...

SWELL, Good Hunting Please Post Pictures:-)

Anonymous said...

Choolie,
These bras are totally not made of organic cotton or natural rubber, so, therefore, they will last you forever, providing you don't get really old and well.... shrivel, then you WILL have a problem, so I promise you that that second job and the subsequent reward(s) will be well worth it.