Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Heart Gi

Remember, Patriots fans: It is not (or no longer) acceptable to hate Gi because she is beautiful. She's with Tom, and he's with us. So by the transitive property, she's with us:

a=b; b=c; therefore a=c
Q.E.D.

It seems the gals at the Inside Track finally got the memo. Here is a complimentary article: "Tom and Gi and Baby Makes Three."
"The supermodel is holding the binky-sucking baby - quite expertly we might add - as Bridget’s nanny waits behind the wheel to take John home to mommy."



Now that I've gotten over my butt-hair-face-envy and adopted Gi as my BFF, do you suppose she'd tell me where she got that bra? She's looking especially perky in this picture, isn't she? The Gillian O'Malley ones I get at Target-- the elastic seems to throw in the towel within the first 20 minutes. Do you suppose SuperNonTiringElastic made from super-springy rubber harvested from sustainable rainforests in Australiasia is the "secret" in Victoria's Secret? (Is this the big blog-scoop I've been waiting for?)


Photos from Boston Herald Inside Track column, they credit flynetonline.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is so gay.
O Wait.

This blog is such a chick-flick...

JBrummer said...

Yes, Charles, unlike that classy piece of haute webfare you grind out, you will never see full frontal nudity or singing fecal matter on my blog. Get over it.

Danny said...

Charles,

Get in touch within
Let her out don't Fight Anymore
Stop the inner strife

Anonymous said...

Danny- NOT haiku:
Too many syllables there.
Stay with the prose, Dude.

Anonymous said...

That last post I did was a true and brilliant haiku, but the masterpiece was disconfigured in translation to the box above: Let me try to fix it:

Danny- NOT haiku:

Too many syllables there.

Stay with the prose, Dude.

(hope that transfers to the haiku format.

Anonymous said...

actually, it looks okay this time. Okay, never mind. Choolie, you have lots of free time- can you fix all this mess?

JBrummer said...

Uhhhhh. Nope.

Anonymous said...

Choolie,
Screw the Haiku shit. Here's the deal. Get a Wacoal bra and I promise you, you'll look like Gi and Tom will run the full length of the field and then some to get to you. You'll be very perky. I'd send pictures on your blog, but I'm not as sophisticated as you.
... he never fixes my mistakes either, by the way...

h

You know why Charles and Danny love your blog? Because they can aol......

Charles, you're so confused with what you want, honestly, if you weren't so conflicted...

Anonymous said...

“You know why Charles and Danny love your blog? Because they can aol......”

Does anyone know what this woman (h) is saying here? (Makes me want to throw away my computer and go live on a farm.

Danny said...

While you are on the Farm you could learn Haiku format...

Anonymous said...

Charles, what part of kibitz do you not understand?

Here, I'll make it easy for your "little grey cells".
(source: Hercules Poirot: Agatha Christie)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kibitz