Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hooray for not-gay Sanjay!

Watching CNN this morning, I was finding myself crushing major on Dr. Sanjay Gupta. And, considering my track record with crushes on newsmen who I later discover are gay, I immediately googled him. According to nndb, he is straight! Not that it matters-- I'm married anyway, and I still love Shep and Coop, but what I'm saying is *I* am not only attracted to gay men! Which makes me feel better about life in general, if you know what I mean.

[To my husband: Sorry, honey. I never doubted you for a minute. Not even when you went through your tap-dancing-and-singing-showtunes phase. I knew. Inside you were all man.]



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Choolie,
Gil Grissom is so much cuter and way more interesting. : )

Danny said...

My "HOMO-METER" is Pegged. I don't care what you Googled. So what if he is you still have your fantasies:-)

Anonymous said...

Choolie,
I have to agree with Doc on this one. His teeth are much too white and real doctors don't pose on the grass like that. He looks like the kind of guy who's "in touch with his feelings'.
(Kinda like Charles. : )

Put up pictures of Steve McQueen from "Bullitt". Then, we're talkin'

JBrummer said...

Eeek. You mean I still have a problem with my gaydar?