Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WGA!

I miss the writers. Super Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, a nexus that should produce a veritable cornucopia of comedy, and all I can find on the 'Net is an election-day drinking game (been there, done that, puked on the t-shirt) and a recipe for KingMaker Cupcakes. That's all well and good, but where's the rim shot? Where's the spit-take? Lucy! You got some splainin to do. Please. Something!

Don't look at me. I ain't got it either. Two hours of surfing, and I've barely cracked a smile. DeNiro's endorsing Obama. Nicholson's endorsing Hillary. You talkin' to me? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here. C'mon, Writers Guild of America. Tote that bong, lift that bale, and show me the funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's hard to digest a "Super Tuesday" after a defeat in a "Super Bowl". Is also Hillary, like New England, the "super favorite" but at the end will loose against a small Giant?
Guess who I am, Super Choolie...

Choolie said...

Hola, Fenomenal Alberto!

Choolie said...

It took me two days, but I think I figured it out.

Anonymous said...

It's a good day for America, Romney has suspended his campaign. His reason? Well to continue his campaign would " ... be part of aiding a surrender to terror." And it's hard to argue with that.But for Mitt we might end up with a president whose middle name is Hussein or even worse, an unstable woman who I'm pretty sure has a bomb strapped on under her stylish pant suit. Thank you patriot Mitt, if only you had bought houses in more than 3 states your delegate count might have been higher.