Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm so excited! (I think.)

It's a risky move for Harrison Ford, reprising the Indy Jones role. He holds a special place for us now, frozen in time, like this:



I mean, seriously yummy, right? He was really cute as Han Solo, but we really took notice of him in the Indiana Jones movies, when he was just...So... Ripe. Succulent. LLLLLLLLLuscious.

Sigh.

Nineteen years later can he still make our little hearts go pitter-pitter-pitter-pat-Pat-pitter-PAT?



I dunno. I hope so. Of course, the studios are hedging their bets by pairing him with a cute little boy:

And yeah, the boy's nice looking. But he ain't succulent. He needs more time on the tree. Or in the oven. Or whatever you do with that to turn it into this:



Look at that face, those eyes. I just feel it in my bones. He KNOWS things. Secret things. Things I want to know, too. That boy up there, eh.. not so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo La La! Thanks for the eye candy, Choolie. Yes, that boy definitely needs more time on the tree. And you, my friend, are the queen of the blog. You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Choolie, Just followed a link from CL's site and I must say you have an exqusite site.