Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Donate your taco!!

Arriba! The crunchy seasoned beef tacos are on Jacoby Ellsbury! Taco Bell ran a World Series promo, "Steal a base, steal a taco" and Jacoby came through, so today 2pm-5pm it's one free taco for todo el mundo (everyone!!) (Boston Herald story here.)

If you're not into tacos, some folks have setup a website where you can request that the financial equivalent of your taco can be donated to the American Red Cross. Go here to do that: www.donateyourtaco.com

And pass it on!!

PS I was going to say something about how Jacoby is so much hotter than a taco, but I can't make it come out right.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Well I donated my Taco to Bush, Cheney, Blackwater or whoever gets that donation.

Makes me hungry for taco's though, maybe I can talk the wife into making taco's tonight......hint hint hint