Sunday, December 2, 2007

Enfranchise HalfCent

Genuine Guy's-Guy HalfCent came over for a good old American Budweiser Friday night, and took me to task for all my recent drooling over dapper newscasters. He's not into Coop or Cavuto, but he did, however, approve of the recent Ron Paul post.

So, for you HalfCent, and for all the silent, suffering masses-- I give you The Ron Paul Girl:





Update Update Update--

Ohmigosh. I've watched some more, and this girl is awesome. (Does this mean I'm switching teams?) I give you Exhibit B:






Great Moments In U.S. History - video powered by Metacafe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating the Enfranchise HalfCent Post, Choolie. You and your blog are totally pissah.

Anonymous said...

Can we not enforce the "We must be different people to post lavish thanks" rule? Are there no standards!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, before MrGrampyMoss became a grandpa, he used to be a free-wheelin', hippie-freak type fella. I recall those nights-- after he proclaimed himself our charismatic leader-- when he'd take us late night to Framingham-area convenience stores and cajole us us into conducting all transactions entirely in obviously-phony French-accented falsettos, and using only nickels. Now it's all about the rules and standards.

Anonymous said...

I believe it was faux Swedish, though your memory about nickels is accurate.